What to Bring to Your Tax Appointment
Hello and welcome to CPA Solutions!
We are excited to have you on board and our team is looking forward to working with you! In order to make the transition process smoother we have a list of items that we would like you to bring to your first meeting with us.
- Your company’s articles of organization and Internal Revenue Service issued letter with your Tax ID (EIN) assignment
- Copy of your operating of shareholder agreement
- Last three years of business and personal tax returns
- Detail depreciation schedule from last year’s tax return (usually need to request that from your prior accountant)
- If available, Current YTD Financial Statements comprising of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
If you are engaging us for accounting services please also make the following documents available to us:
- Current year monthly bank statements and credit card statements
- Current year payroll journals
- Listing of all business loans such as lines of credit, equipment loans and such
- Copy of your QB file if available
If you have any questions we are just a phone call or an email away! We are looking forward seeing you at one of our locations!