We help our international clients with tax issues related to:
- U.S. citizens and resident aliens living abroad
- Foreign nationals residing in the U.S.
- Foreign investments in the U.S.
- Voluntary disclosures and compliance program
- Preparation of U.S. federal and state income tax returns for both inpatriates and expatriates
International Tax Compliance
CPA Solutions Inc. has the knowledge and practical experience dealing with different U.S. filing obligations, including but not limited to:
- FinCEN Form 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Form 1116 and Form 1118, Foreign Tax Credits
- Form 2555, Foreign Earned Income Exclusion for Individuals
- Form 5471, Controlled Foreign Corporations
- Form 5472, Foreign Owned Corporations
- Form 8288, U.S. Withholding Tax Return for Dispositions by Foreign Persons of U.S. Real Property Interests
- Form 8804, Withholding on Partnership Allocations to Foreign Partners
- Form 8833, Treaty Based Return Disclosures
- Form 8832, Entity Classification Elections
- Form 8938, Foreign Asset Reporting
- Form SS-4, EIN Application
- Form W-8BEN, Foreign Persons Claim for Reduced Withholding Rates
- Form W-8ECI, Exclusion from 30% Withholding for Rentals
- Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- And a variety of other international related forms that CPA Solutions Inc. can prepare and provide related planning services
To better assist our international clients, we speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Lithuanian.
Our International Clients can reach us at Info@MyCPASolutions.com or 800-825-0637.